The Flora Scoop Bralette in Citrus Crush is a new take on a familiar Spell style. Endlessly versatile, this supportive and comfortable bralette can be worn as a top with denim or as swim. Featuring the Flora print in striking green with pops of pastel gold and pink florals, this bralette is for the daydreamers with adventurous hearts. Pair back with the matching Flora High Waisted Pant and Flora Midi Robe for some vacay glam.
- Crafted from 76% Recycled Polyester 24% Elastane. This blend is consciously created with our environmentally responsible recycled polyester, helping to divert pre and post consumer waste from landfill.
- Adjustable Straps
- Hook and eye back closure
Scoop Neckline with contrast solid colour straps Adjustable Straps
Hook And Bar Fastener at Back
Hand Wash With Mild Detergent
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Tumble Dry
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean
Contains 76% ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon (Polyamide)
- Regenerated Nylon is a Preferred Fibre
- Diverts waste from landfill
ECONYL® is regenerated nylon fibre, innovatively made from recycled, non virgin pre and post consumer waste.
This print is digitally printed Digital printing is able to produce intricately and precisely detailed prints, and additionally, uses less water, less energy, less ink, has less risk of chemical runoff to the environment compared to conventional screen printing methods. - Saves up to 95% of water usage - Reduces energy consumption up to 75% Manufactured in Guangdong, China in a UL Responsible Sourcing Assessment audited facility. Learn more about who made this garment here.
Campaign Model is wearing a S
Height: 5’6.4” (172cm)
Studio Model is wearing a S
Height: 5’10” (178cm)
Studio Model is wearing a XXL
Height: 5’10” (178cm)
|Length (Cup Height)
|Strap Length (Adjustable)
- Jennifer F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoPadding pockets please
I love the colour and the fit of this top. However, I won’t buy one again because it doesn’t have pockets for padding. You do have a few older customers who would appreciate this. I’m about to stitch a couple in but it’s not as convenient.
- AJRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars