Cuators Terms & Conditions
- Spell Curators Club, is a single tiered loyalty and rewards program offered by Spell Designs Pty Ltd.
1.1. To be eligible for participation in the Spell Curators Club, you must have a net spend of $2,000+ in the preceding financial year (July-June) via spell.co, in Spell’s Byron Bay Boutique or Spell Pop-Up Activations; excluding Warehouse and Sample Sale events.
1.2. Net spend is defined as the total amount spent excluding shipping costs, taxes, less discounts and returns under a single, unique email address.
1.3. The Spell Curators Club is available only to individuals for their personal use and is limited to one account per individual.
1.4. These terms and conditions form the agreement between you (member) and company with respect to the program.
2. By participating in the Spell Curators Club, all members must agree to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the program.
2.2 Spell Designs Pty Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify members who have violated any of the program T&C’s.
2.3 We encourage you to review these Terms and the related FAQs frequently to gain a full understanding of the terms and conditions of the Spell Curators Club as they may change from time to time.
2.4 When Spell make revisions or modifications to the Terms or related FAQs, they will be posted on the website at spell.co and will be effective immediately upon posting and will supersede all prior versions of these Terms and/or related FAQs.
3. Individuals can enrol to the Spell Curators Club by creating an account at spell.co
3.1 The member must provide information accurately and completely when creating an account.
3.2 Spell Designs Pty Ltd. reserves the right to refuse membership to any customer who does not follow the enrolment procedures or agree to Terms and Conditions provided.
- All members of theSpell Curators Clubagree to receive program-specific marketing and status updates as well as other promotional marketing from Spell.
4.1 In order to receive the full Spell Curators Club benefits, you must remain opted-in to our marketing communications via email, SMS and other channels at all times.
4.2 If you elect to opt-out of email marketing communications, your Spell Curators Club will remain active, but you will miss out on time sensitive exclusive offers and won't be able to use them retroactively.
4.3 The information we collect will be used to help us provide a more personalised shopping experience and customised discounts applicable to purchases.
4.5 Spell is not responsible if you do not notify us of any change of details, which may result in you not obtaining any benefits or promotions.
Right to Revoke:
5. Spell reserves the right to revoke the membership of any member in the Spell Curators Club and/or revoke any or all benefits the member may be entitled to, if in the sole discretion of Spell, a member abuses any of the program privileges, fraudulently uses the program, fails to comply with these T&C’s or otherwise earns benefits through deception, forgery and/or fraud.
Program benefits and details:
6. All benefits offered to members at any time, are subject to change at the discretion of the company.
6.1 Spell Treasures and anniversary rewards are an annual reward, valid for members of the Spell Curators Club via spell.co.
6.2 Members must be signed into their Spell account at the time of purchase, in order to redeem, and must redeem within 30 days. Terms of offer are subject to change.
6.3 In collaboration with established partners for Spell Local Love rewards, members of the Spell Curators Club are entitled to 10% off purchases online and/or in-store.
6.4 Established partners have their own relevant Terms and Conditions which are not affiliated with Spell, upon use of the Spell Local Love discount you must review and agree to all Terms and Conditions provided by participating businesses online and/or in-store.
6.5 The use of the Spell Local Love code in collaboration with participating establishments is solely for individual use of Spell Curator Club members only and is not to be shared with others.
6.6 Members who do not agree to participating partners Terms and Conditions may have their Curator status revoked as per Spell’s right.