Spell x New Years Eve TikTok Competition Terms & Conditions
- The SPELL NEW YEARS EVE TIKTOK Competition (“Spell Promotion”) is conducted by Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) (“Spell”) of Unit 1/14A Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 (“Promoter”).
- Instructions below on how to enter the Spell Promotion form part of the terms and conditions of entry to the SPELL x NEW YEARS EVE TIKTOK Competition available online at [Bianca to create URL]. By entering the Spell Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules (as “Conditions of Entry”).
- The Promotion commences at 10.00AM on 11 December 2022 (AEDT) and closes at 9.59AM on 12 December 2022 (AEDT) (“Promotion Period”). Spell will notify entrants when the Promotion prize has been won at which point the Spell Promotion ends.
- You must be 18 years or over in order to enter and claim the Promotion prizes listed below..
- Employees of the Promoters and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion, as are their immediate families.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the Spell Promotion, entrants must have a public TikTok account, and complete the following conditions during the Promotion Period:
- Follow @spell.co on TikTok; and
- Like and comment on the entry card post on TikTok.
- Completing the above conditions equals one (1) entry. You may enter as many times as you like. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entry to this Promotion is free. You will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Spell Promotion, which may include costs associated with accessing the Internet.
- There will be one (1) lucky winner of the Spell Promotion drawn by the Spell Team at random by 10.00AM (AEDT) on 14 December 2022. The winner will be announced and published via our TikTok social media account on @spell.co on 14 December 2022at our earliest convenience possible.
- The winner will be notified in writing via your TikTok inbox from the @spell.co TikTok account within two (2) business days of the Spell Promotion closing. Every effort will be made to contact the winner within two (2) business days, at which point Spell may award the prize to another valid entrant.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within two (2) business days of the TikTok notification, another eligible entry will be chosen and another winner will be notified within the above timeframes.
- Spell offers the following Prize Pack to one (1) lucky winner including:
- Your choice of an outfit from our Last Drinks collection, subject to availability
- Your choice of up to two (2) items of jewellery from our Hibiscus Lane collection, subject to availability
- Your choice of one (1) pair of shoes from LMS, subject to availability
- Your choice of one (1) handbag from LMS, subject to availability
- Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the Prize. The Prizes cannot be exchanged or returned for other items.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the location stipulated by Spell, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that elements of the prize.
- All decisions of Spell are final and binding. No further discussion or disputes will be entered in to awarding winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their absolute discretion.
- All entries become and remain the property of Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) and our agencies and affiliates associated with this Spell Promotion, whereby our companies, must adhere to and will comply with all Australian Privacy Laws and other State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Where the information you are asked to provide to Spell is personal information it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and all other State and Federal privacy laws. Spell and its associated agencies will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), SPAM Act 2013 (Cth), and all other State and Federal privacy laws.
- Spell reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Spell Promotion and its terms and conditions as necessary at any time due to circumstances outside its control.
- Spell shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to), indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury, which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Spell Promotion or prizes, except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by laws.
- The winners' names may be published on Spell’s website. By entering this Promotion, entrants grant Spell permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and any ticket agent. In participating in this Promotion entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise, as a result of accepting the prize.