Spell x Holidaze Gift Card Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Spell x Holidaze Gift Card Giveaway Competition (“Promotion”) is promoted by Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) (“Spell”) of Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 (“Promoter”).
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within these promotional advertisements form part of the Conditions of Entry, available online at spell.co/pages/day-3-twelve-days-of-holidaze. By entering this Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion starts on 3 December 2022 at 10.00AM (AEDT) and closes in 24 hours on 4 December 2022 at 9.59AM (AEDT). No entries will be accepted outside this time. Spell will notify entrants when the prizes have been won, at which point the Promotion has ended.
- Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents who are 18 years old or over. Entry is via the Entry Form on Spell’s Website at spell.co/pages/day-3-twelve-days-of-holidaze, accessed via Spell’s social media accounts, who fulfil the method of entry requirements and entries below.
- Employees of the Promoters and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion, as are their immediate families.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- Complete the Entry Form on Spell’s Website at spell.co/pages/day-3-twelve-days-of-holidaze; and
- Subscribe to our Spell email database using a unique email address via this link at spell.co/pages/day-3-twelve-days-of-holidaze, and opt-in to receive marketing and sales communications from Spell.
- Completing the above conditions equals one (1) entry. You may enter as many times as you like. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entry to this Promotion is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Promotion, which may include costs associated with accessing the Internet.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize Draw details.
- The prize draw will take place on Friday 9 December 2022 at 10.00AM (AEDT) at our Spell Headquarters located at 14 Banksia Dr, Byron Bay NSW 2481. The prize winner will be drawn randomly by chance.
- There will be a total of three (3) winners drawn randomly by chance by Spell HQ Team.
- All decisions of Spell are final and binding and no further discussion will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified in writing via e-mail as a direct message from the @spell account and published on our Spell website at spell.co/pages/day-3-twelve-days-of-holidaze within one (1) days of the draw by no later than 4.00PM on 9 December 2022.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within three (3) days of the e-mail notification, a Second Chance Draw will take place on Tuesday 13 December 2022 at 10.00AM (AEDT) at our Spell HQ Spell HQ at 14 Banksia Dr, Byron Bay NSW 2481 whereby a second eligible entry will be chosen and another winner will be notified within the above timeframes.
- The Winner is subject to the terms and conditions that are applicable to the event and the venue.
- Spell is offering one (1) prize, to three (3) lucky winners as follows:
- 1 x $500 Spell Gift Card, eligible to be redeemed online at spell.co or in our Stores.
- The Prize is as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash or credit. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not accept the prize or take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize of equal value at their sole discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- The Promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. By entering this Promotion, you give Spell a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use and reproduce your image, in whole or in part, including for Spell’s own promotional purposes without attribution.
- Entrants’ release and waive any claims they may have against Spell for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation legal costs) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway. Entrants indemnify Spell against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties in these rules.
- The winners' names may be published on Spell’s website. By entering this Promotion, entrants grant Spell permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
- Where the information you are asked to provide to the Promoter is personal information it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information provided by an entrant to Spell for the purpose of entering the Promotion will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Spell’s Privacy Statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Spell Designs’ privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’, consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile, mailing address and postcode only), will receive marketing material and correspondence from Spell Designs Pty Ltd, its affiliates and agencies, for the purpose of collection of solicited personal information.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and any ticket agent. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise, as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion as necessary at any time due to circumstances outside its control.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter, Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496), its affiliates and agencies associated with this Promotion.