Customer Experience and Loyalty Manager
Spell is considered a leader within the fashion industry, with a distinct and considered connection to the community Spell chooses to operate with best practice, from Ethics & Sustainability, our Supply Chain, through to our Internal Operations. We seek to inspire and innovate in all that we do.
We are seeking a Customer Experience & Loyalty Manager who will be responsible for creating an unforgettable customer journey, by managing a dedicated team that delivers outstanding service and cultivates devoted customer loyalty. This role will be heavily focused on customer acquisition and retention, and will ensure that our customer experience aligns with the Spell ethos, thereby enhancing brand loyalty and driving business growth. The role will be instrumental in overseeing decision-making initiatives that minimise our impact on people and planet, and coordinating activities that monitor progress and achieve sustainability targets in-line with our Sustainability Roadmap. This includes the management of department-specific goals, as well as sustainability goals outlined in Spells overall business strategy.
- Drive key performance indicators ensuring exceptional customer experience and business objectives are met
- Review and implement strategies to improve overall customer experience
- Analyse current processes and provide recommendations to ensure efficiency of systems & customer interactions
- Provide training and professional development to foster team growth
- Manage communication channels such as Gorgias and various social media groups, as well as telephone and online chat
- Ensure brand-aligned communication across platforms
- Analyse customer feedback and service metrics for improvement opportunities
- Report on customer engagement and provide recommendations for improvement
- Efficiently allocate resources to meet departmental objectives
- Adjust staffing levels based on seasonal demands and peak periods
- Develop and implement loyalty programs and retention strategies
- Personalise customer interactions to strengthen loyalty
- Evaluate the impact of loyalty initiatives
- Collaborate with the Brand Director and General Manager - Sales and Marketing for a unified customer experience
- Represent customer insights and feedback to the broader team
- Align customer experience strategies with overall brand objectives
- Provide recommendations on emerging technologies to ensure innovative and leading resolutions for our customers
We are looking for someone who has experience in customer-centric roles within the fashion retail industry, with demonstrated leadership skills, including team development and resource management. You will possess familiarity with relevant software programs and platforms including Shopify, Gorgias, NetSuite & Loop. You must have exceptional team management and mentoring abilities, and have the competency to develop and nurture a high-performing team. Our ideal candidate will have strong analytical and data interpretation skills, proficiency in data analysis and decision-making, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will enjoy working as part of a team, but you're able to work independently at times and prioritise your own workload, as well as having the ability to be self-motivated and focused on the job at hand.
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Generous staff discounts
- Beautiful open plan office
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Please apply directly to our HR Team by sending your applications via our careers email at email@example.com for further information on the role please refer to our website https://aus.spell.co/pages/careers
At Spell our vision is to inspire, beautifully - in harmony with people and planet and we are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all.