1. The Spell x AU Warehouse Sale Competition 2023 (“Promotion”) is promoted by Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496) (“Spell”) of Unit 1/14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, 2481 (“Promoter”).
2. Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within these promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions below (“Conditions of Entry”), available online at https://aus.spell.co/pages/warehouse-sale-byron-bay-competition. By entering this Promotion and claiming the prize, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
3. The Promotion starts on 31 March 2023 at 11.00AM (AEST) and closes on 4 April 2023 at 11.59AM (AEST). No entries will be accepted outside this time. Spell will notify entrants when the prizes have been won, at which point the Promotion has ended.
1. Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents who are 18 years old or over.
2. Entry is using the Entry Form on Spell’s Website or via Spell’s social media accounts at https://aus.spell.co/pages/warehouse-sale-byron-bay-competition who fulfil the method of entry requirements and entries will be drawn randomly at chance.
3. Employees of the Promoters and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion, as are their immediate families.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
i) Follow @spell Instagram account; AND
ii) Refer and tag a Friend with their Account Name; AND
iii) Subscribe to sign-up to our Spell email database using a unique email address via this link at www.spell.co and opt-in to receive marketing and sales communications from Spell.
5. Completing ALL of the conditions above equals one (1) entry. You may enter as many times as you like. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Time of entry will be deemed to be the time of entry is received by the Promoter.
6. Entry to this Promotion is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Promotion, which may include costs associated with accessing the internet and claiming and using the prize.
7. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize Draw details.
8. The prize draw will begin on Tuesday 4 April 2023 at 2.00PM (AEST) at our Spell HQ located at, Unit 1 / 14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481. The prize winner will be drawn randomly by chance.
9. There will be a total of one (1) winner drawn randomly by chance by Spell HQ marketing staff.
10. All decisions of Spell are final and binding and no further discussions will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified in writing via email from a @spell.co email address and published on our Spell website at https://aus.spell.co/pages/warehouse-sale-byron-bay-competition within two (2) days of the draw by no later than 2.00PM on 6 April 2023.
12. If the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours or two(2) days of the email being sent on Thursday 6 April at 4.00PM (AEST) at Spell HQ, Unit 1 / 14 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW , 2481 , whereby a second eligible entry will be chosen and another winner will be notified within the above timeframes
13. The Winner is subject to the terms and conditions that are applicable to the event and the venue.
14. Spell is offering one (1) prize pack to one (1) winner as follows:
i) 1 x nights at the Spell Villa “Cactus Rose”, located at 15 Browning Street, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481 for 2 guests (1 bedroom) from Tuesday 11 April 2023 to Wednesday 12 April 2023; and
ii) 2 x $300 Spell Gift Vouchers, to be at our Spell Warehouse Sale between Tuesday 11 April 2023 and Wednesday 12 April 2023 at The Cavanbah Centre, 249 Ewingsdale Rd, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481.
iii) Entry for the winner + 1 friend to VIP Early Access of the Spell Warehouse Sale on Wednesday 12 April 2023 from 1.00 PM – close on Wednesday 12 April 2023.
iv) 2 x flights (economy domestic) for you and a friend from the nearest capital city to Ballina airport or Gold Coast airport (where required) to the maximum value of AUD$1000 in total. Transport from the airport to accommodation not included.
Total value of the prize pool for the Promotion is AUD$2400.
15. Flights, meals, travel and other insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, additional spending money, items of a personal nature, inoculations/vaccinations, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are not included and are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses other than the prizes above are the winner’s responsibility. Spell recommends the winner pays for their own travel insurance for the event.
16. The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash or credit. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
17. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not accept the prize or take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their absolute and sole discretion.
19. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
20. Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination and/or recent Covid-19 testing may be required as a condition of travel. The Winner and their guest are responsible for ensuring that they meet all such requirements for all elements of the prize. The promoter will not be responsible where vaccination or testing requirements prevent travel or entry to any venue or event.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
22. The Promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. By entering this Promotion, you give Spell a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to use and reproduce your image, in whole or in part, including for Spell’s own promotional purposes without attribution.
23. Entrants’ release and waive any claims they may have against Spell for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation legal costs) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this giveaway. Entrants indemnify Spell against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the warranties in these rules.
24. The winners' names may be published on Spell’s website. By entering this Promotion, entrants grant Spell permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to six months from the date of the draw.
25. Where the information you are asked to provide to the Promoter is personal information it is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information provided by an entrant to Spell for the purpose of entering the Promotion will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with Spell’s Privacy Statement. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Spell Designs’ privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.
26. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and postcode only), will receive marketing material and correspondence Spell Designs as the purpose of collection of personal information.
27. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and any ticket agent. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
28. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise, as a result of accepting the prize.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, vary or amend the Promotion as necessary at any time due to circumstances outside its control.
30. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion being Spell Designs Pty Ltd (ABN 68 605 908 496).